I am a professional in Marketing with 15 years of experience, qualified to organize social and corporate events, outstanding public relations, experienced in point of sale management, commercial area and customer service. Abilities in inventories, marketing projects, sales budget, and market research.
CAD CAM specilasiation
sandwich mechanical engineerin
· Initiated rollout of new enterprise software solution for sales reporting.
· Partnered successfully with Customers to produce positive outcome].
· Spearheaded cross-functional initiative to achieve .
· Strengthened company's business by leading implementation of Project.
· Trained, coached and mentored staff to ensure smooth adoption of new program.
· Worked directly with, clients, management to achieve result .
· Created new revenue streams through actions .
· Developed and rolled out new policies.
· Exceeded company objectives with results .
· Increased profits by 60% in one year through restructure of business line.
· Developed strategies and arguments in preparation for presentation of cases.
· Negotiated home mortgage modifications and alternative mitigation efforts for distressed home owners.
· Aided more home owners in resolving home mortgage disputes.
· Presented key evidence and exhibits during civil trials.
· Interpreted laws, rulings and regulations for individuals and businesses.
· Drafted legal briefs and opinions for all clients.
· Analyzed probable outcomes of cases using knowledge of legal precedents.
· Worked with management and staff to resolve pre-litigation disputes.
· Contracted as a freelance researcher and reviewer.
· Managed all trial preparation for case litigation.
· Filed all case pleadings in a timely manner.
· Creatively formulated trial techniques that specifically pertained to each case.
· Surpassed annual quota by 90%.
· Spearheaded expansion and development initiatives in Tamilnadu.
· Identified in revenue opportunities by collaborating with distribution partners.
· Managed a portfolio of accounts totalling in sales.
· Generated initial revenue of with profitability .
· Led sales forecasting, market trend evaluation and segment strategies.
· Developed comparison tables of products and services by researching product pricing, ratings and performance.
· Led cross-functional teams to create impactful messaging, demand-generation programs and sales tools.
· Managed the highest volume account in assigned territory.
· Formulated custom business plans for incoming account managers.
· Negotiated prices, terms of sales and service agreements.
· Set up and maintained global account management and reporting tools and processes.
· Presented innovative digital media marketing presentations to executive decision makers.
· Evaluated current service needs and product satisfaction levels with established customers.
· Created new revenue streams by cultivating successful partnerships
· Completed project mechanical design while providing technical solutions feedback.
· Developed internal processes and plans for mechanical verification, product development and factory processes.
· Analyzed and verified all energy savings calculations to promote environmental sustainability and energy conservation.
· Coordinated all aspects of production, including selection of manufacturing methods, fabrication and operation of product designs.
· Investigated equipment failures to diagnose faulty operation and made appropriate maintenance recommendations.
· Led project scheduling and budgeting to successfully and quickly complete engineering projects.
· Specified system components and directed product modifications to ensure conformance with engineering design and performance specifications.
· Developed cost estimates, procured equipment and tracked construction progress to efficiently complete large scale projects.
· Managed design and manufacturing teams to build proprietary process equipment within cost and time constraints.
· Oversaw product development, design and releases for production of rugged personal computers and LCD displays.
· Planned and evaluated results of analysis, modeling and experiments.
· Supported engineering designs through analysis and simulation.
· Conducted research that tests and analyzes the feasibility, design, operation and performance of equipment, components and systems.
· Created parts for various fabrication methods, including machining, sheet metal fabrication and injection molding.
· Worked with product planners and industrial designers to conceptualize and refine product concepts.
· Introduced special outreach programs to department chair in effort to increase institution's interest in community service.
· Assisted in developing student-led after-school tutoring program to teach under-privileged students.
· Developed program to work with students and increase interest in higher learning.
· Improved student's analytical skills by introducing state-of-the-art computer technologies.
· Collaborated with a team of faculty to develop after-college hours tutorial program for students in need of extra help.
· Planned, implemented, monitored, and assessed a classroom instructional program which was consistent with Capistrano Unified District regulations and Board of Education goals.
· Organized grade records to increase reference speed.
· Improved student test scores on test by 40% in one year period by implementing new curriculum.
· Provided key support for library expansion project.
· installed software, modified and repaired hardware and resolved technical issues.
· Provided base level IT support to non-technical personnel within the business.
· Managed call flow and responded to technical support needs of customers.
· Resolved students issues in a clear, courteous and straightforward manner.
· Demonstrated professionalism and courtesy with students at all times.
· Identified and solved technical issues with a variety of diagnostic tools.
best of Business Achivements
Presented in appreciation of our company DVG group of Companies