A challenging position in a competitive environment where I enhance my skills and strengths in conjunction with the companies’ goals and objectives And the strong thing in me is that the way i use my logical solutions which is damnedest. I believe to work with team.
A B O U T N A S S C O M :
The National Association of Software & Services Companies is a trade association of Indian Information Technology and Business Process Outsourcing industry. Since 1988, NASSCOM facilitated business and trade in software and services and encourages the advancement of research in software technology.
K EY R O LES :
A S A N E M P L O Y E E O F N A SSC O M, M Y R O L E S I N C L U D E D
Housekeeping & Pantry :
- Manage Housekeeping & pantry area
- Develop a system/tracker to monitor the hygiene & cleanliness of the facility
- Manage all plumbing issues & other repair & maintenance
- Groom Housekeeping staff & ensure to have daily briefing & debriefing with them on all the challenges
- Monitor the HK Consumables & ensure that the cost is within budget
- Monitor prevention of pest & rodent in the office area.
- Indoor plants & other related services
Cafeteria Management :
- Monitor Food & beverage services at cafeteria
- Ensure that sufficient quantity food is ordered & less wastage
- Monitor the consumption & process invoices related food service
Event Management :
- Co-ordinate with stake holders to arrange the companywide events, Town hall meetings etc.,
- Co-ordinate with Event Management Company.
- Arrange any other logistic pertaining to Events & Team outings.
- Identify and build stable vendor relationships and ensure continuity of the relationships
- Build a pipeline of vendors for future requirements and as back up
- Orient the vendors on the business of the organization and evaluate the performance over a given period of time
- Ensure adherence to the quality & standards as per the agreement
- Ensure required contracts are executed & valid
Procurement Co-ordination :
- Co-ordinate with Procurement Team for any Service & Material procurement.
- Follow Procurement documentation process
Workspace Management :
- Space planning, allocation, optimization and forecasting
- Attend all the Ergonomics issues
Other works handled:-
- Managing and Routing Office Communications.
- Preserving Office Records.
- Handling Guests, Clients and Vendors.
- Updating Office Manuals and Brochures.
- Managing Electronic and Printed Files.
- Organizing and Attending Meetings and Events.
- Management of Financial Statements.
- Raising Invoices.
- Managing Rental Agreements.
- Payments for the Vendors before the Deadline.
- Manage office administrative duties, Manage Calendar and Vendors payment Co-ordination.
- Maintains policies and handling certain issues independently.
- Managing monthly invoices and arrange for payment.
- Responsible for participation in general administrative duties.
- Handling complete office In charge
- Maintain the receipts and payment data.
· Planning and scheduling meeting with Director
- Managing day to day office work and report of receipts and payment details to the finance team
· Manage the database and reports
- Coordinating property closings and overseeing document signing General administration duties
- High Profile Client Relationships and Pleasant Personality. Negotiated Deals with Customer.
SSLC ( 75% )
Sai shankar Vidya Shala
PUC ( 61% )
Vidya Vardhaka Sangha
Bachelor of Commerce (BCom) ( 63% )
Bharatiya Samskruthik vidya peeth
Master of Business Administration (MBA) ( 72% )
DonBosco Institute of Technology
Gold Medal In MBA (HR & Marketing) Awarded by DonBosco Institute of Technology.
Study on Employee Satisfaction towards Labor Law Compliances
Study on Employee Satisfaction towards Labor Law Compliances : 10 weeks
\ My project aimed to analyze the employee’s satisfaction towards Labor Law Compliances taking into consideration of various aspects. It involved study of various Laws related to social security provided to the employees of UNIQ Security Services Pvt. Ltd. The project also involved the satisfaction level of employees towards health related social security measures. A set of questionnaire was prepared to obtain the responses by the employees. The questionnaire covered almost all the aspects related to the social services provided to the employees. The responses were then analyzed and suggestions were given to improve the quality of services provided by the company.
• Gold Medal in MBA (HR)
Provided By : Don Bosco Institute Of Technology.
- Merit student with Gold Medal in MBA (HR) awarded by Don Bosco Institute Of Technology.
first rank in Science Talent Exam
Provided By : Sai Shankar Vidya Shala
1st prize in Lower Grade & High Grade Drawing Board Exams
Provided By : Sai Shankar Vidya Shala
“Best out of Waste
Provided By : DonBosco Institute of Technology
- an event to create best user friendly stuffs out of waste, conducted by DBIT, Bangalore.
"Nagesh Atwar" Award
Provided By : Bharatiya Samskruthik Vidya Peeth
• folk song competition.
1st Prize in Debate and Speech
Provided By : Taluk level
• Secured prizes in Debate & Speech Competition in Taluk level.